|First time: made half the recipe in a 6" round pan|
If you'd like to join the ABC bakers in their monthly baking adventures, please go to the ABC blog for more information.
|With only one egg, the battery was very thick.|
|Added another egg|
|Raspberry version. Bon Appetit!|
- Hubby liked this recipe but it wasn't his favorite. He didn't think it was sweet enough. When I baked it again, I upped the amount of honey. Still, he gave it an 8 out of 10 rating.
- I enjoyed this tart a lot. I like desserts that are not overly sweet. The almond flavor was very good, the juicy apricots were a great combination.
- Of course, I've made some tweaks to the recipe. You can find my list of ingredients below.
- Check out what the other ABC bakers thought of this recipe.
Croûte d’abricots with Lavender & Honey
(adapted from WeekendBakery.com)
- 120 gr almond flour (used unblanched almond flour)
- 50 gr melted butter
- 50 gr organic honey (doubled this the second time I baked this tart)
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 to 6 fresh apricots, stoned and quartered, or box of fresh raspberries