My SMS friend and fellow Fair baker, Michelle of Flourchild, tagged me. It's my very first tag, so bear with me :o)
1. A – Available/Single? Married to the sweetest man!
2. B – Best friend? Hubby, mom, my close friends (you know who you are!)
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake (especially those with a fruity mousse filling).
4. D – Drink of choice? H2O.
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Facial cream.
6. F – Favorite color? Brown.
7. G – Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither, thank you.
8. H – Hometown? A Dutch city close to the German border.
9. I – Indulgence? Warm Stroopwafels (Dutch wafer thin cookies with a caramel filling).
10. J – January or February? Hubby’s birthday is in January, so January.
11. K – Kids & their names? None.
12. L – Life is incomplete without? God, family, friends, cooking and baking.
13. M – Marriage date? March, 1999.
14. N – Number of siblings? Two younger sisters.
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Bugs, especially bees and spiders.
17. Q – Quote for today? “Yummy in the tummy”, as often spoken by “princess” Yasmine – my friend’s 3 year old.
18. R – Reason to smile? One of many reasons, is my super cute and adorable niece of 19 months.
19. S – Season? Summer; from end of spring until end of summer, really. That’s when most of our garden veggies and fruits are ready for consumption/canning/sharing. Yay!
20. T – Tag 4 People?
Wafae of La Cuisine de Wafae
Joy of Hot Oven, Warm Heart
Jane of Jane's Sweets & Baking Journal
Karen of Karen's Cookies Cakes & More
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I once recorded half an album with a producer-friend, singing R&B songs.
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? It’s so cliché but I really don’t like Brussels sprouts (I do try them every time they’re served, hoping I’ll change my mind because they’re healthy).
23. W – Worst habit? Going to the grocery store for 1 item and coming home with tons more.
24. X – X-rays you've had? Dental and chest x-rays.
25. Y – Your favorite food? Moroccan cuisine and healthy food.
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Taurus.