|Oh so delicious!|
ABC blog for more information.
I didn't change much in the recipe this time. Rather than using all chocolate chips, I decided to use mini chocolate chips and butterscotch chips (the latter is to cut some of the "dark chocolate" taste in the cookie).
The cookie dough is very forgiving. I baked a couple cookies the same night, and baked the rest 5 days later. No issues whatsoever.
- Hubby loved these cookies. His first cookie was still slightly warm and so it was a bit soft still, and therefore fragile (and messy to eat). His second cookie was cooled long enough were it was more sturdy. He gave it a 9 out of 10 rating!
- I loved how chocolatey and fudgy these cookies were. The butterscotch chips gave it a nice caramel flavor. These cookies would probably be good without adding any chips. Given how easy they were to make, I'll definitely be making these again.
- Size: I made small cookies, using my "2 tsp" cookie scoop. This resulted in almost 25 cookies.
- The recipe can be found here.
- Don't forget to check out the other ABC bakers' blog posts, or check us out on Facebohttp://www.facebook.com/groups/avidbakerschallengeok.